Accounts / Administration Officer
A great Australian success story, Pillow Talk are game changers in retail. We are one of Australia’s largest family owned and operated retail businesses, with 40 years of experience under our belt. From humble beginnings in a small Brisbane store, we now have 59 stores (and counting) across Queensland, New South Wales, the ACT and Victoria.
At our core, we’re a large company with a very personal, small business feel, and our friendly community spirit is something that influences our day-to-day operations. Our close-knit team are passionate about our business, and we are passionate about them too.
Our products are high fashion and high quality, with a great price point, and our team are committed to designing, sourcing and delivering the very best styles to our customers. At every level of our company, you’ll be working with talented and experienced individuals, in an inspiring, creative and energetic work environment.
We are looking for a team player to work within our Finance/Admin Team. If you enjoy a broad role in a dynamic and changing environment, we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Invoice processing and payments
- Answering incoming calls
- Supplier/Customer statement reconciliations
- Supplier/Customer relationship management
- Staff Expense claims
- Credit Control
- Credit card / fuel card reconciliations
- Filing of store receipt documentation
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Key qualities we are looking for:
- Good telephone manner
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Minimum intermediate Excel spread sheeting skills
- Some knowledge of accounting principles and systems
- Good attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Experience required in statement reconciliations
- Demonstrate flexibility and good work ethics
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you!